- The QRZ for the Clubstation must be obtained from IR HQ
- There must be one named operator, who is responsible for the correct running of the Station
- There must be a minimum of three (3) operators present before the Clubstation can be activated
- An accurate log must be kept, using the progressive number system will be prefered. The Log must be signed by at least three (3) of the operators present.
- NO Money or IRC are to be requested for qsl cards
- The Operators of the clubstation may only say during the activation : « voluntary contrbution will be appreciated ».
The Special QSL 000 will be send anyway, without any problems.
Valid for HB20 event (logs to 14IR017 when 2014 is over), but specific QSL will be also available via 14IR017.
Also valid for IWI reference 68013R (Kembs Hydroelectric Power station island)
Give us a call !