- The QRZ for the Clubstation must be obtained from IR HQ
- There must be one named operator, who is responsible for the correct running of the Station
- There must be a minimum of three (3) operators present before the Clubstation can be activated
- An accurate log must be kept, using the progressive number system will be prefered. The Log must be signed by at least three (3) of the operators present.
- NO Money or IRC are to be requested for qsl cards
- The Operators of the clubstation may only say during the activation : « voluntary contrbution will be appreciated ».
The Special QSL 000 will be send anyway, without any problems.