RULES FOR FORMING & RUNNING A CLUBSTATION
- The QRZ for the Clubstation must be obtained from IR HQ
- There must be one named operator who is responsible for the correct running of the Station
- There must be a minimum of three (3) operators present befor the Clubstation can be activated
- An accurate log must be kept, using the progressive number system will be prefered. The Log must be signed by at least three (3) of the operators present.
- NO Money or IRC are to be requested for qsl cards
- The Operators of the clubstation may only say during the activation :" voluntary contrbution will be appreciated" The Special QSL 000 will be send anyway withou any problems.