is a family oriented, liberal group of radio operators
RULES FOR FORMING & RUNNING A CLUBSTATION
- The callsign for the Clubstation must be obtained from IR Headquarter (HQ)
- There must be one named operator, who is responsible for the correct running of the station
- There must be a minimum of three (3) operators present, before the Clubstation can be activated
- An accurate log must be kept, using the progressive number system will be prefered The Log must be signed by at least three (3) of the operators present.
- NO Money or IRC are to be requested for qsl cards
- The Operators of the Clubstation may only say during the activation : “voluntary contribution will be appreciated”.
The Special QSL-card 000 will be send anyway, without any problems